View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 22:42   #5586
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
Correct if I am wrong Chad, but don't you still have to pay for a number of shows on Amazon, even if you are a prime member? Surely that is going to hike your monthly costs up.

I would, primarily, like to watch Spiral from the beginning and Braquo from season 2, but if I understand how Amazon works correctly, I would have to pay a small fortune just to catch up with those shows alone.

I really hope you prove me wrong as I am very fortunate to have a very decent deal with VM, and an Amazon video account would be most welcome alongside netflix and my current deal.
The Amazon service provides 2 viewing methods rolled into 1 service. For your £5.99 per month you get access to a large selection of movies and TV content such as Vikings, Turn, Black Sails, The Borgia, Extant etc... It's a solid collection of TV and film, which I personally prefer to Netflix.

They also offer over the top content such as Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Banshee and the latest movies but it'll cost you £1.89 per episode or £4.49 per movie. Personally I don't go anywhere near this part of the service and deliberately set a random pin number, which I can't remember, stopping me from ever using the service.

If Netflix and Blinkbox had a baby, it would be Amazon Instant video

30 free day trial might be worth trying:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/pri...%7C%7Ckword%7C
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote