View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 18:21   #468
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
If you want to willingly surrender your National Sovereignty to a Federal States of Europe, which means progressively surrendering Laws, Taxes and Borders to people who are not directly elected, then you could be correct, although wasn't there some issue with getting the books signed off?

But I don't want to be ruled by unelected people and lose British control of Laws, Taxes and Borders. I don't think you will find many UK citizens that do.

It seems to me that you're happy to trade our Sovereignty. I'm not.

And What has Trump got to do with it? He was democratically elected, more than can be said for the EU leaders. Here's an anti Trump news outlet saying that it is legal to appoint his son in law.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/21/u...ment.html?_r=0

Clearly some people only respect democracy when it yields what they want.