View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 22:54   #2469
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
It's OK, you don't need to come all the way down here. The OH is quite a good masseur, a few minutes of his ministrations with the baby oil and I feel better already.
A free tip from the other half - swap the unnatural baby oil for something like sweet almond oil or even grapeseed. Much better for you.

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Yes. Addenbrookes are also irritating me at the moment.

The kidney clinic are not giving me all the information I want with regards dialysis unless I see a psychiatrist first what the hell is going on with that, it's up to me to choose to do it not them.
Over the years I've found explaining any problems or issues via the consultant's secretary has been very helpful. Can't say I've ever had a problem doing so either and it's often saved a whole heap of grief in one way or another.

Best of luck mate.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote