View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 17:53   #38
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Benefit cuts are fuelling abuse of disabled people, say charities

RizzyKing well said the hate fueled by media with consent government is hideous hate crime. Maybe police should be involved warning papers and the government to stop it.

We as nation decending into anarchy. Its full hatred did you read the replys about disabled attacked nobody did nothing in milton keynes in the reply's. That was absolutely hideous made me sick.

How someone likened it to germany 1930's persacution before the war with fueled hatred started by the then government.

I have witnessed a carer who got spat at by some **** told to get a real job. It makes you sick see these things done.

Cameron could stop it he could make statements to telll people lay off they will find the ones by correct procedures who should not be claiming.

Maybe labour did start this but cameron gone way beyond the remit of getting fraudsters he now fueling the hatred. If he thought this would not happen then he most stupid prime minister ever.

You will always get **** feel its crusade a call to arms to harras, attack verbal and physical those who been demonised by the governments.

You only got look at even tourist been attacked for being here. I witnessed it all they was visitors to the country people se foreigner/disabled instantly there thick brains engage to attack mode. I appoligised for our nation to the couple I felt disgusted. Its how found out by chatting to them they was on holiday. Just because was not in traditional holiday zone they was demonised.

Its sickens me to be british way thick people are acting it happening across the spectrum of classes. Sheep who follow the claptrap speil from papers.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote