View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 13:01   #444
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Well it seems Tom Watson's as confused about Corbyn as Corbyn is about Brexit. Not exactly a surprise I suppose given the 'bullyperson' tactics and intimidation being widely employed against dissenters by Labour's thugs.

https://order-order.com/2017/09/27/w...-capitulation/

---------- Post added at 13:01 ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I think it’s probably in case confidence is lost even if Labour believe that would be a mistake. I don’t see anything wrong with wargaming a multitude of scenarios upon taking office. Avoids a key mistake of being caught unprepared.

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Just to add that it would have been a good idea for the government to have down the same post-Brexit. It was only the fact the Bank of England was prepared that halted the panic in the markets the day after the vote.
Better to avoid the sort of political/economic nonsense which would cause a run on Sterling in the first place. You know, stuff like promising all sorts of nationalisation that can't be afforded, refusing to back Nato commitments, punitive taxation, changing direction on Brexit every 10 mins, basic stuff like that...