Thread: Spotty Firefox.
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2012, 18:02   #12
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Spotty Firefox.

I find FF to be a bit if a pin in the arse at times usually when it comes to loading webpages as it just keeps spinning as if its trying to access them and takes ages sometimes. Often resulting in me closing the browser and reloading the page.

Usually switching to IE I never have problems....I agree with others though FF seems to update way too much...if there are that many bugs and they keep having to update it then at least test it for a while before using the general public as beta testers all the time.

Leave it to those that want to test new stuff
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote