View Single Post
Old 13-03-2012, 22:09   #14
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Re: Payment receipt methods for a small business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
@ heero yuy Thanks for that. They seem to be restricted to web based businesses and that won't be the case. My eldest is hoping to set up his own karate school and the wife is training to be a massage therapist so hopes to start her own 'practice' based at home at some point. The option to receive payments cheaply by methods other than cheque and cash would therefore be nice but probably wouldn't be used all that often.

@ Dai - Yes one reason I don't like using cheques and tend to reserve them for paying bills etc.
Will have a look at the Elavon but I think they'd like to avoid a monthly fee especially if the facility isn't often used.
You could use something like Sage Pay which lets you take payments over the phone. No getting away from the monthly fee though.
http://www.sagepay.com/telephone-payments
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote