View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 16:07   #995
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
That's not surprising - they cleared it last time, too. What's more likely derail any purchase is the OFCOM investigation as to the suitability of the Murdochs to run such an influential British media company. The recent issues around Fox News' unsubstantiated "Fake News" stories being quoted as fact verbatim by the US President isn't going to help Rupert and James a great deal...
I'd be amazed if that derails it if I'm honest , to be fair I have no problems whatever the outcome they'll still charge me a kings ransom to watch my Sport.

Ofcom have proven many times they talk the talk but sadly that's about it.