View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 23:33   #2649
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
I think there is a strong case for wanting a second indy referendum .The goal posts have definitely been moved since the last one and the large majority of scottish voters voted to remain .I think May should give Sturgeon the referendum she wants but have it ASAP so that everyone knows where they stand
No way should she have it ASAP, We have had enough of her making rules to suit herself, Let her stew till after Brexit, We had enough of a division in Zscotland in 2014". Families falling out etc, She is now going to privitise our bus service and that could mean our pensioner tickets taken away, She cannot be trusted,

---------- Post added at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
The Nats really don't give a crap about Scotland or its people. They are just obsessed with breaking up the UK and getting independence no matter the cost. Using Brexit as an excuse to get what they want is diabolical.

The vote was to remain and was promised any many occasions to be a once in a lifetime vote. Whatever the people decided, they would accept it and be done with it. But for the last 2 years they haven't shut up about it.

The sooner the zombie population realise the SNP are a disease and a hindrance to Scotland and its economy the better.
I agree Stephen, I will sign every petition there is going about to try and stop her, and hope everyone else does too
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote