View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 11:44   #460
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
It's not just a simple loss of prosperity for five years, it's a long-term reduction in global influence .

You can not prove that. I can not prove the opposite. But you can prove that leaving the Federal States of Europe gives Britain control of Laws, Taxes and Immigration; i.e. Sovereignty.

---------- Post added at 11:44 ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Funny how some people are still peddling the old 'reform the EU from the inside' guff. Went well for DC didn't it when he tried to get some iota of movement on the verge of the EU's second largest contributor having a vote on leaving...

The EU have an agenda; The Federal States of Europe. Nothing will sway them away from that agenda. Failing to understand that, is a mistake in my view.