View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 21:22   #13
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Double Data Sale

Ha ha! It's a shame really as I used to be with Virgin Mobile for a few years as they had really good deals and a good signal where I am with it being EE (well T-Mobile at the time) but their handsets let them down so I moved on as I wanted an iPhone.

They've since sorted out a better range of handsets but their lack of 4G is now likely to put a lot of people off or make them move on like Grim as it's pretty much standard across all other networks and MVNOs these days so they really need to sort this to attract/retain customers.

Heard they are currently exploring a move from EE to 3 so if they do change networks, it may herald the arrival of 4G.
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote