View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 09:00   #189
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
It is a worry that I haven't seen this reported on any news outlet at all whatsoever.

Then people are surprised when the right wing start winning elections all over the shop. Because politicians and the media are not identifying with the populations concerns.
Left wing/liberal/'progressive' politicians are fully aware of the populations concerns but they don't care about them. They have their own agendas and are trying to push them through come hell or high water.

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
There is a "proverb" that runs on the lines of "My and my brother against my cousins, me and my cousins against my tribe, me and my tribe against the world."

Essentially this means that there is a reluctance built in, before fear of retribution comes in, to the culture that would look on that as siding with non-Muslims against other Muslims. They may not agree with ISIS, they may even fight against ISIS but they won't (appear to) side with "the West" against ISIS.
And then of course, you have this
Quote:
A Dutch immigration professor is warning the European Union that more than 50 million Muslims accept violence and terror attacks as a means to defend their faith.
Koopmans said while many extremist sympathizers would never commit violent acts, they support those who do.

“They support the radicals, they encourage them and provide them shelter or simply keep their mouths shut when they observe radicalization,” he told a German website.

Among the studies Koopmans pointed to was a German survey that showed 8% of that country’s Muslims agreed to using violence against the “Infidels”.

In the Netherlands, 11% of Muslims agreed with this statement from the Pew Research Center: “‘There are situations in which it is acceptable for me from the perspective of my religion, that I use violence.”