View Single Post
Old 15-11-2016, 13:21   #18
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age
Re: Copying settings from failed box

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Do you know if it will also copy across the list of my deleted recordings; to prevent duplicates being recorded on the V6?

I wonder if they could ever devise a system where actual recordings could be uploaded to VM and dropped onto the new box, now that would be very useful.

I imagine that copyright would prevent this even if it were to be technically possible though.
The answer to your first question is that your deleted recording list is not copied and you should expect your new V6 to record some episodes you've already watched.
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote