Thread: TiVo Reminders on TiVo
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2011, 22:00   #25
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze age
TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age
Re: Reminders on TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDFootyMan View Post
I was counting the seconds until someone brought up the transmission delay. ... I guess it would be 10 seconds ago for HD (unless its ITV HD in which case I wouldn't see the goal anyway! ) and less for SD.

I want to watch it as close to live as possible, how's that?

There was a great article at Media Guardian (I think) going on about how Twitter has made Live TV popular again. I remember watching the final of the Apprentice while watching 'live' reactions from viewers watching it. Good stuff, in an interactive sort of way.
Aye, there should be an app that overlays on the TV giving live social commentry of the shows you're watching. It'd be awesome (but sky wouldn't let you use it on their channels)
TheDon is offline   Reply With Quote