View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 21:35   #4706
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Thanks Mark.

Mark if your thinking about handing in your notice remember it is easier to find a job when your in employment. I would think that you have a very good reason if you were asked at a interview reasons for leaving since your on a zero hour contract you could say you need job security any employer knows how important this is especially in this day and age. Maybe this link will help you with the do's and don'ts on handing your notice should you feel this is your only option.

https://www.totaljobs.com/careers-ad.../dos-and-donts
I have 2 draft resigations letters, one is similar to thoses in the links, the other is a 5 page behmoth telling them the 10 reasons why.

The later is my Lotto win and never need to work again one.