View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 14:25   #2188
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

I am failing to see, how the current Administration is responsible for the increases, when they were already rising sharply in the previous Obama Administration, well before Trump took office.

The State of Arizona saw increases over 100% last year, before November 8th Election. My own American friends, saw massive jumps as early as 2015, how can the steep rises be attributed to Trump, specifically when he was not in government ?

Either way, the lack of the coming together approach in Congress, in that a whole bunch of Senators will vote down a bill, no matter what, because of who is in the White House and I accept it was like this for Obama too, but to not want to do the job expected of them by the American people, it's sad.