View Single Post
Old 30-09-2016, 11:04   #153
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

The law is a mess. Look at how debates on belief disintegrate even on the fairly polite forum here. There are people here of opposing beliefs and with this law simply stating that can be construed as being against another belief. Where is the line between discussion/debate and "hate" crime?

And then what if your belief system includes something against on of the other factors in the list (I'm deliberately trying to keep this general and non specific).

To my mind there is a difference between being against "the belief" and being against "the person". Again the line is hard to define though where that opposition becomes "hateful".

And then there is the problem that some groups deliberately set up to "test" the system and claim "hate" crime.