Thread: Superhub +11dBmV DS - Power level(s)
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 22:25   #13
chambohambo
cf.addict

chambohambo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: +11dBmV DS - Power level(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_w View Post
Just A quick question, as I know I can expect a quicker reponse from public members than on the VM forums, Just looking for feedback really.

So here's the score, As of this morning (8am - My US was 56dBmV - and DS (4 channels) was all between 4-6dBmV depending on the time of day.

VM Engineer come out at 9am, checked the line, put new connecters on and a new splitter outside, but after all that failed and it become 9dBmV and up to 56dBmV. He rang for Central Networks? to come out.

They arrived at 11ish, (Didn't knock on, just seen them outside) - Net went off a couple of times and then notice they cleared off after dinner, leaving my power levels at over 10dBmV (current sitting at 11dBmV) and US at 49.8dBmV.

My question is, how safe are these levels for the superhub?

I'm awaiting a reponse from the admin(s) from the VM Forum for the next step. Just annoyed that I've had today off and really it seems like it was for nothing. Why couldn't this of been sorted the day they put the SH in (2 weeks ago) - The levels have been :s since the thing was put in.

Check the graphs below, as you will see around the times I have said above, you will notice the fluxuations while they was doing work on the cab.

How have you done that? I mean record the power levels? is it possible for me to do?
chambohambo is offline   Reply With Quote