View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 23:02   #5
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: How do i watch and turn over tivo box in different room without multi room packag

Jay152, I've been using HDMI over cat6 for the last 4 years and it works perfectly on both original TiVo and the V6. Mine uses 2 cat6 cables but doesn't need a power supply.

Not sure about HDCP as buckeye says but can only guess anything bought now must work as well as my 4 year old device. Unfortunately I do not have a link for it as it was given to me by a friend who didn't need it anymore.

My advice would be to make sure it can be returned if you're not happy with it, not much to lose then. I recommend Neet as a reputable manufacturer, I use their HDMI splitter and whenever I've emailed tech support they've been quick and informative. Search for them on Amazon and check out their range.

PS. I don't work for Neet :-)
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote