View Single Post
Old 21-03-2016, 13:41   #6333
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
well bye bye sky sports at end of current football season here
Bye bye Sky completely for me with those increases and I won't be looking at VM either because they are just as expensive. Let the mugs out there pay those increases.

---------- Post added at 13:41 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
I should have said month it was a typo sorry!

To avoid any further confusion sky sports will increase £3.50 a month on June 1st
Not according to The Mirror , they say Sky Sports will rise by £2 or if you take both Sports and Movies the increase will be £1.50.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/sky-tv...-again-7600479
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote