View Single Post
Old 16-10-2011, 11:34   #161
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: BoxNation on Virgin Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Virgin already carry:

Cinemoi - £6.99 a month

Disney Cinemagic - £5.00 a month

Baby TV - £3.50 a month

Manchester United TV - £6.00 a month

Playboy TV - £11.00 a month

The Adult Channel - £11.00 a month

Television X - £11.00 a month

If Virgin feel Box Nation is more niche than any of the above channels then I'll be both shocked and disappointed. The day that Virgin give priority to a French movie channel, or children's channel aimed at 0-3 year olds, ahead of a Box Nation is the day we all need to ask what is going on in their heads. Just my opinion really but just how popular is MUTV outwith Man United fans? BARB shows MUTV gets 33,000 viewers per day, the majority of which will undoubtedly have SKY. I'm guessing about 10,000 people subscribe to MUTV via Virgin.
So where is Premier Sports a channel what carries numerous sports ?
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote