Thread: US Timeline Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2017, 09:29   #67
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Seasons have not been 26 for almost as long as I can remember, even the X-Files back in the early 1990's were only 24.
Star Trek was 26eps, many series like Buffy, Dark Angel, Andromeda, Alias Stargate etc were all 22 or 24 eps.
It is so sad that nearly all the series I watch these days are what I call half seasons. The only two that I can think of off the top of my head that are proper seasons are Agents of Shield and Greys Anatomy and the reason why I remember them is because they stand out like sore thumb; they are excellent series and still run with a full season.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote