View Single Post
Old 17-02-2012, 13:58   #2
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: new install soon.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffen76 View Post
Hi people of this forum

We have v,media coming soon,and was curious to what to expect on install day.We have ordered 3 tivo boxes and 1 v hd box plus phone and broadband.Also we are in the optic fibre area. So my q's are

how do v.m get all the cables from their street box to my house ? will they dig up my garden to lay the cables etc ?

Once the cables are upto the house, can i have the coax cable running on the outside walls to the correct rooms or would they expect to do all the wireing from inside the house (i dont want this)

any advice on this matter is greatly appreciated
If your house has never had cable, then they will need to lay a cable from the swept tee in the road to your house. This can be in a shallow trench or along a wall, which ever is best.

The engineers prefer to cable on the outside of the house, so will love you for wanting that! It's easier
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote