View Single Post
Old 26-03-2011, 16:26   #1
anandaC
Inactive

anandaC is an unknown quantity at this point
My blood is boiling

Hi everyone, I hope someone on here can give me some advice? I recently call V to change my phone package from 800 min to 400 min as I had over 1000 min left on the day I called to change it. As you all know we pay a month in advance so I had already paid for those minutes.

They then went ahead and changed my package immediately and not the next month (when my minutes were to be added again) and took away my 1000 min! I can not believe that, they basically stole my minutes! Now I have charges of over £120 for phone calls! They are not willing to budge and will give me £30 back - what a joke!

My husband is overseas alot and thats why I have the package to call him, but they never said they were taking away my minutes and starting the new package already. I think its illegal to take something away that I paid for already and then expect me to pay for the calls that were suppose to come off my minute allowance.

Sorry for the rant, but they are not good for someone that already has high bloodpressure
anandaC is offline   Reply With Quote