View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 10:44   #873
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I don't like Abbot. I think she is a hypocrite and a poor politician. But calling her a 'piece of filth' is pretty over the top.
Yes and it wouldn't be my choice of words but do you seriously think she's never used language which is just as offensive? Bandying around terms like bigot, racist and sexist is highly offensive isn't it? Look at the language which was routinely used against Farage by all sorts of high profile people, especially those on the left.

There's an old saying 'what goes around comes around' and if people in high office don't like abuse they shouldn't employ it. They're supposed to be setting an example but, when it suits, they'll happily indulge in just the sort of behaviour/language they condemn others for.