View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 21:18   #92
zeanon
Inactive

zeanon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Ive been an NTL customer for many years now and have only ever had one problem with the service in all this up until recently. line voltage was low on the dial up connection, and this was resolved very quickly.

However I have had ntl Broadband for as long as its broadband has been with us. I am not a newbie to networking and have no problems with my ISP normally.

Since Virgin Media have taken over NTLworld, the standart of service provided has dropped .

What used to be a trouble free service is now barely able to keep me online. Sure they sent an engineer out and all he did was question the router that that i use., Ive used the Dlink 604 for about three years with no problems at all.

I suspect they have downgraded the system or dumped the best ntl engineers.

Whatever the problem is it needs to be sorted out as soon as possible.

THE PROBLEM is I keep loosing connectivity as though the connection fails repeatidly. May be fine for a few hours then its on and off like a jackrabbit.

Im just about at the end of my tether with the Virgin broadband service, and am seriously considering changing to another ISP, after many years of trouble free ntl broadband.

What I do not understand is how can Virgin take an already proven system and louse it up.

The standard of service now is appalling with regular dissconections and when these interuptions do start i can be offline for up to five minutes at a time repeatedly sometimes all day every 5 or ten minutes.

I would like to complain to someone about this as they have ruined my internet experience and i also have an online business to run.

Get your act together virgin before you loose all your customers. I for one will be voting with my feet if these issues are not resolved soon. And from what i read on the internet many others are thinking of changing or already have

Zeanon
zeanon is offline   Reply With Quote