View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 13:47   #1082
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I'm sorry but I disagree what about Discovery , Fox , Viacom , Disney to name a few.
Well, we will see how this all works out. They are global players as they distribute their channels around the world, but their share of the market in terms of the number of subscribers they attract is likely to diminish while they continue to rely on the conventional model of broadcasting their content.

I guess that sooner or later the content owned by these providers will find their way onto their own dedicated streaming sites in the UK and elsewhere outside the US, and if this does indeed happen, I would be inclined to agree with you on that.
OLD BOY is online now   Reply With Quote