View Single Post
Old 20-09-2010, 16:35   #26
roger skillin
Inactive

Services: V+ XL,Broadband XXL, Phone with talk unlimited and extra TIVO box
roger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quads
Re: Playstation Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Well I saw my bro playing on a Wii earlier and it looked terrible, please tell me that Move isn't the same...
Nothing like the Wii, for starters the games are like any other PS3 games, great graphics and the Move is so much better than the Wii controllers.
I brought my Move together with sports champions on friday and my arm really hurts now, I LOVE IT!!!!!

P.S. for anyone wanting to by Racket sports, Tesco is selling it for £32.99 but HMV are selling for £17.99 including free delivery
roger skillin is offline   Reply With Quote