View Single Post
Old 20-09-2010, 14:57   #25
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Playstation Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWeaver View Post
For months I said I would not even bother getting the Move. I didn't think the idea would work and it was just a cheap way of trying to make more money, by using an idea already out there in the wii. However I completely U-turned when it came out and after seeing some footage on youtube I just had to get it.

I love Racket Sports and the controller etc is super accurate. I know people are not too keen on that ball however it is not that bad at all. When you are using it you are not really going to see it much cause you are really really concentrating on the game.

Big thumbs up from me.
I thought the same tbh. I was going to wait and see how it developed. Then I watched some videos for Sports Champions and it changed my mind. Its fairly well priced to so wouldn't lose to much had I not liked it. Luckily I love it and the tracking seems very good. Very happy buyer.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote