View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 09:11   #14
kenoliver

Re: Black Screen Recordings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickytree View Post
Not good for you but finally I am glad that I am not the only one that has been hit by the blank screen recordings.
I've only had it happen twice but the not authorised to this channel during trying to watch just normal live tv is making me potty. It's getting to the point where the wife is now saying why did we get a HD tv and a supposed HD box when I try to go to the the HD channels they don't work until a reboot and 80% of the time I am recording something elsewhere so can't reboot at that time.

This is a bigger issue for me than any red button, reminder missing or global padding. You should be able to switch to a channel and it be there to watch without having to do a reboot to fix it!
Totally agree with all your comments

I to am being questioned about the outlay for a system that is full of problems,

Silly things like not being able to watch BBC2 as the channel is Black Screen with a message saying we are not subscribed to the channel when we pay for the XL TV package

I have rebooted and re authorised my system, but i doing this have lost recordings, so that's another thing to add to my list of "why did we do it "

Its getting harder to justify spending all this money on a system thats worse than what we had (Help)