View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 22:24   #407
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Since my wife and l have been with VM, it is by far the worst company that l have ever dealt with.

My persuaded my mother in law to go with VM several years ago. My god what a headache and sadly l say what l think abut something.

I believe if you pay a fee, you should get at least 90% as no one is perfect - not even me.
I have hade terrible problems with CS over the years. About a year ago, l persuaded my wife to go for Sky, which we have. NO PROBLEMS AT ALL IN THAT TIME.

With VM we have had loads of calls where the service has gone down. Even today - 24/04/2017) l had to deal with a problem with my mother in law. Luckily this was solved after 5 HOURS without service - an email to Tom Mockeridge.

And then this morning, our service went down for FOUR hours. We complained to VM and was advised it would be back on by 2.30 and when calling 150 was told there was a problems with Cables changing over, and the HEADEND.

Why cant they do this work at night when most people are in bed.

VM is a major - or supposed to be - company, it should have backup system. To counter any problems. But there again, we the customer are just a number that pays the bill.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote