View Single Post
Old 20-03-2012, 21:32   #13
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: They're at it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
Supermarkets like giving cash back. It means they have less cash floating around. Less cash = less risk.
well it would depend if they can cushion vast charges though. At moment dont think many do it but once everyone does it could be issue. Would they do a limit to how much they could draw. Look the other situation once all do it there disposable cash for cash transaction would be curtailed badly.

if it escelates to alsort charges which that second link suggests we could be heap trouble.

Does anybody know if this fixed charge one fee or will escelate the more you get out.

Say if you get £90 would it be £2.50 per £10 to speek.

Now give you example on another thread I said got put in wrong account. I got charged for everything I did absolute everything.

I would assume the following will happen

Cheque Transaction charged
cashpoint withdrawal charged
direct debit transaction charged

The bank charges ended upto £100 a month

How many out there can afford that out of there money because this is the sort fees we will be facing. Thats not forgetting the going into red even having authorised overdraft.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote