View Single Post
Old 29-01-2012, 19:08   #10
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: Brighton Speed 3.51/3.26/4.26 etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsbase View Post
atm its gone back to being ok. upload is always fine but earlier DL was down to 0.5mbps this happens nearly every evening and during the day on weekends. No monitors atm. We had an outage on tuesday. If you have any monitoring tools you would recommend i'll get them running.
Im posting from my phone now i cant post links. Put thinkbroadband in google itll be the first result. Should be. Register an account. Then from the main page to your left look for tools. Click on it and tben ping monitor. Complete the questions then apply the set up of the monitor.

You can then share live monitors. Or print screen... Remove your IP before sharing

Important- enable ping within your router settings if youve got the SH login to the interface and go to advance settings. Its on the dmz page i think have a look its within one of the settings tabs to the bottom.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote