View Single Post
Old 17-06-2011, 13:09   #6
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: VM Installation woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewJD View Post
Update: after sending an email in to neil berkett, I got a call back from someone in the ceo support team who said they were going to personally manage the installation from now on.

Sounds promising, will keep this post updated when i know more
That sounds very promising Andew.

The CEO support team do seem to be able to cut through all the buck passing and misinformation and that slows up anything happening and we have heard very good reports from other members who had their problems managed by the team. At least you now have someone in VM who has the power to find out what has been going on and what can be done to sort out what should be happening with your installation.