View Single Post
Old 15-12-2008, 11:18   #12
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: CNN: "PS3 is dying on the shelves"

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
This year the PS3 has had a very good amout of exclusive games and thats why I was saying that they are still using last years complaints.

I think its very unfair for the excuse that PS3 has no exclusives or no good exclusives or whatever. Its just the console does not have the same size install base as 360 so its never going to move as much on its exclusives but to say it does not have any worth it is insane after the year the PS3 has had.
I think it was badly phrased, but it has less on the 360. In the end it's about what will make people hand over their money, not about what is fair. The 360 is more competitive at the moment, people are less willing to spend a lot of money on a console and the PS3 is just too pricey for a lot of people. They main draw, Blu-Ray, may not be enough for people.

Like I said, it's last years complaints returned because people are less willing to spend a lot.

---------- Post added at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 ----------

I disagree it's the console at fault, I think it's the price + recession
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote