View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 01:12   #41
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation
Re: Olympics - Brazil 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
It sounds to me like you're not looking forward to anything all about the athletics ...

And surely the whole point is that these athletes are not the self-indulgent pretty boys of premier league football, they are the true sportsmen and women, who don't throw a tantrum if they don't earn enough for a new Porche every week.
Nah, I am watching it; I'd just like a bit of variety. I can just see Steve and Brendan with their flat caps on having a chinwag about t'runners and I'd rather not

I'm not fussed on £1m per month Pogba either. For that money I'd want him scoring 5 times a match whilst whistlin' Dixie and tap dancing along the crossbar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes Steve Cram really gets on my nerves as well old boy so l have the mute button on currently with the subtitles on.
Good idea old chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Women's team Pursuit win Gold

Male single pursuit has two GB finalists, so Guaranteed both Gold and Silver. Shame one of them will lose though. Andy Murray is also on course to secure the Tennis singles Gold and will face Del Potro as heavy favourite.

---------- Post added at 23:02 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

Forgot to mention Team GB destroyed the field in Rowing with ease.

---------- Post added at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:02 ----------

GB's Joe Joyce at Super Heavy destroys Santos Morais in the early boxing prelims.
Amazing cycling, too many top performances to name everyone. Did you see the Dutch girl ride the side barrier in the keirin?! link
Kursk is offline   Reply With Quote