View Single Post
Old 15-12-2011, 16:08   #67
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Mind The Pay Gap? Tube Drivers 'To Get £55k'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Sorry, you're not getting away with that. I hereby call your BS. Prove me wrong by providing sources to prove your statement (and this time can we please bypass the part where you insist the rest of us have to go and look for sources to prove it for you. It's your argument, if you want anyone to believe it, offer evidence to back it up).
I'm still waiting for his 'proof' that "Germany seems to manage ok without financial institutes", so don't hold your breath will you..

---------- Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
What you going to say in 12-24 months time if the LU decide that the drivers wages are unsustainable and decide to automate the trains (which is very possible)putting all the drivers out of a job...
It's all Thatcher's fault??
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote