Thread: Traffic Lights.
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2006, 14:38   #3
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Re: Traffic Lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I think some lights do have sensors, but they primarily used at night time at quiet times of the day. During busy periods they are more on a timed interval, since the sensors would be overwhelmed with constant flow of traffic.

I also believe ones near hospitals can be controlled by emergency services when they are approaching them.
I could do with one of them.

You will proberbly know Abbey Lane prime example of dogey lights. The build up of traffic is really bad along there just because of the timing of lights.
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote