View Single Post
Old 27-05-2017, 00:19   #1390
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
That's good for VM customers and well done to Talking Pictures for making its business model work.
Not if that's the quality of new channels that Virgin intend to make available.

While some may welcome this predominently black and white channel, and they are welcome to it, I still live in hope that some further quality content will come our way soon. And when I say 'soon', I'm not referring to the celebrated VM definition.

I want to see John Malone's stated vision of bringing maximum content to VM without the need to actually own the rights come to fruition. Preferably, in my lifetime.