View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 10:45   #3075
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
You should always be able to reach the relevant secretary and if necessary confirm your concerns via email. In an ideal world nobody should have to pester doctors but if you are suffering through this delay then they need to know about it a bit higher up the chain.
l got through to the relevant secretary via a email as l tried to get through by phone but its impossible to get through so l voiced my ongoing concerns in the email to the consultants secretary about the delays in my ICD procedure so hopefully l should get a reply but l don't hold much hope that its going to done any quicker but at least l can try.

---------- Post added at 10:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
I dunno if I should be happy about this or not but I made the trainee podiatrist pass out at the foot clinic today - the poor woman saw my leg wound and that was that (don't worry no piccys here) Natalie was there too
Have you seen the young lady since dilli.

---------- Post added at 10:45 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Another dull cold day. Just not so blowy. Makes me think of a scene in Carry on Cleo:
My partner went out earlier and she is still wearing a winter coat so l think that just tells us how wintry it is still out there old bean.