View Single Post
Old 23-02-2012, 09:45   #69
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Sainsbury's pull out of 'Work for your benefits scheme'

Seems like A4e is really getting a lot of flak again. they're being investigated for fraud yet again. I think this is the 6th time now.

as far as I know they paid the money back on a couple of occasions and that was the end of it. but looks like it's still going on.

Did you know Emma Harrison paid herself 8.6 million pounds of tax payers money for what she does?

now they're being investigated for getting the unemployed on their books to sign blank time sheets. I suppose so they can fill in alleged times and make money out of it.

It's all crashing down now. the rich making money from the poor is being looked at, and the poor having a voice the rich didn't hear until now.

Another scam that was and is still going on is where these kind of 'agencies' when they had the unemployed on their books and they finished the course and went back on the dole or whatever. they would call or write to that person and tell them that they have £50 to give them if they have since found a job after finishing the course. just need to come in and sign for it and you'll get it off the receptionist.

that was I assume so that they can put it down that they found you that job and get a big fat bonus from tax payers money for doing absolutely nothing.

disgusting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1n4aNu1fj
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote