View Single Post
Old 26-10-2011, 20:27   #3
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Phone line dead,Street Cabinet open,Phantom numbers on my bill

They've been out and the in-house Virgin Media engineer explained it was to do with shabby work carried out by Kelly Communications, to save time fixing someone elses line, pulled out the connection at both the street cabinet and the cabinet on the roof, as it is a council block he wasn't able to gain access to the roof because he needed the special key and at the time neither me or the engineer could reach anyone that had the key! So they are coming again next week to sort out the cabinet on the roof.

The cabinet in the street, he locked it properly. So now I know who keeps leaving them open around the area, kelly communications.

Once it has been reconnected I will write to Virgin Media to request a refund with the list of telephone numbers. The weird thing is, they are mostly 0844,0843 and 0871 numbers and are all just cost under £1 each. You'd think that a scammer would ring 070 or 09 numbers and when you ring these numbers, they are not recognised on my mobile.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote