View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 22:09   #1013
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Why would this benefit multinational companies? They benefit by playing states off one another for tax deals, lighter regulations and government grants. A global government would end this.
Or impose a totalitarian rule on us which is exploited by (previously multinational) companies.

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
People with a lot of money will always be able to exert control to an extent. I think it's important to separate that behaviour from a conspiracy of world control
There is a conspiracy (call it a long term ideal, a vision of the future, if it makes you feel better) to create a bloc of american countries (north and south), another of asian countries and yet another of european countries (the EU). Then 'they' will combine them together into a one world government.
This is a good idea. It's logical and I am all for it as long as it's done with our consent and not in a cackhanded way like the EU is being attempted.
If it's done against the will of the peoples of the planet then we should fight it as much as we can.

Last edited by Ramrod; 03-04-2017 at 22:13.