View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 20:45   #1010
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I have to keep an eye on you Bilderbergers I can't have you lulling us into a false sense of security, and then end up, down the line, believing that black is really white, now can I?
The elite are right now living the high life, their worries are longer term and just like their investments, their plans and allegiances are focused on the future when things are likely to get much harder as their obscene wealth comes under increasing scrutiny as Sir Philip Green will testify. Lehman Bros. was sacrificed but Goldman Sachs has a very big fat finger in every pie at the highest level - whose interests do they serve? You and me?

Can you imagine a scenario in which the super rich and powerful wouldn't do their utmost to try to exert undue influence political leaders and government policy to suit themselves? I can't. It wasn't that long ago that cash for questions was in the news and we know full well what sort of company our glorious leaders all too often like to keep - free holidays on billionaire's yachts, private islands etc. etc. Just because a few of them get caught out and are made to suffer doesn't mean that corruption isn't a serious problem with a common theme. The rich and the powerful will stick together because of their common interests and do whatever they can to secure their long term wellbeing. They're already doing it all over the place by funding one party or another according to what suits them NOT for the common good.

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Well yeah, they've been doing that for as long as I've know about the media.

Reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3BO6GP9NMY
So what we really need to do is not perpetuate their nonsense but make it plain that govt. policy isn't and almost certainly never will be to go to war with Spain. End of story, end of ridiculous media speculation and pot stirring.

Last edited by Osem; 03-04-2017 at 21:06.