View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 16:54   #375
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Sputnik News...

I mean we're going full conspiracy mode with the NWO and Sonos funding everything. Classic stuff.
Well it won't be the world's poor who are funding anything. They just have their lives dictated by the rich and powerful.

As regards a new world order, I've said before that I don't think it's at all unreasonable to think that the world's richest and most powerful people might have a common interest in cementing their place at the top table with the wealth and privileges that confers. There's only so much to go around after all and plenty have already shown that multi-millions aren't enough, billions are required to make them feel good. They may not like eachother or even share common politics/religion but they have the same self interest at a time when masses of poor, desperate people are on the march looking for their share of a finite pie.

Having said that, I don't think you're quite at the wealth level required to join any such club so no I don't think you're one of 'them'.

Last edited by Osem; 21-02-2017 at 17:07.