View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 11:53   #367
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
He was easily one of the biggest proponents of it though. Tweet after tweet.
Don't deny that as I saw a news item of him banging on about it, but to lay full blame on him is wrong. Clinton Campaign was desperate to have anything they could on Obama on the 2008 ticket, so it was alleged they went down the 'Lack of American roots.", I am not saying Clinton herself endorsed it but it certainly was a tool being used by some of her team, in an attempt to smear Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Sadly I couldn't hear him getting told off because there was tens of thousands of protesters outside making so much noise...

Was Salmond telling the truth about that I wonder? People like him whine loudly about Trump making stuff up but there he is doing the very same thing.
I saw the so called protest, the crowd in London near Parliament and there definitely was not 10's of thousands of people there, that was a blatant exaggeration by the typical Turkey neck Salmond. The man is a cretin but it was good to see him put in his place, he abuses 'Point of Orders', far too much.