View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 11:36   #364
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Come off it Damien : I don't need to defend him because I don't have an agenda and found nothing that he said a major issue, so no we are not having regular updates on crime in Sweden and by the way, my post was about unrest in Sweden, I never mentioned anything about crime.

As for Trump, as I highlighted already, he certainly did not say "Incident" or "Terror Attack", like the left leaning media would have you believe.

Look at the week long Riots in France last week at the hands of immigrants, footage of burning cars, reports of looting and destroying of property by them, did not get covered if at all, there appears to be an obvious media blackout of big migrant unrest in Europe.
You do however conduct a very full defence of Trump in this thread, regardless of whether you need to or not, and to some extent that's very commendable.