View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 11:36   #363
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Exactly. It's been "Attack Attack Attack" and Trump is only going to throw it back, when he does, he garners more support, they don't get it that this is HOW he won and most people are not stupid, they see the obvious negative bias.

I completely agree, hold him to account, when he does something wrong, he has said that himself, but the tone has been nothing but negative bias all the time. I don't disagree that he said some stuff since being sworn in that just doesn't hold much weight and he doesn't talk like a typical politician would, but again, his supporters like that, that is what they want.

Yesterday was another fine example, Sky News saying there was going to be 11 Cities in the UK, protesting about Donald Trump, I was not aware of any 11 Protests going on. Also they seem intent on heavily promoting such demos. They heavily promoted the Petition to stop his State Visit, but they did not bother with the counter petition, that wanted his State visit to go ahead.

When they did a live shoot on FB, I saw about 10 people huddled in a little group holding a 'Dump Trump' placard, little gaps appeared and it was so obvious, that nobody was there and some of the protesters were trying to hide the obvious fact, very few people were there, it was just those 10 people, news reporter said 'most people have gone home because of the weather."

When reporters ask them why they are protesting, they give the impression they have no idea what they protesting about and they are only protesting because it's become a trend.

Anyway, it was great to see Alex Salmond get a roasting for trying to raise a false 'Point of Order; at yesterday's Petition debate proceedings...

Sadly I couldn't hear him getting told off because there was tens of thousands of protesters outside making so much noise...

Was Salmond telling the truth about that I wonder? People like him whine loudly about Trump making stuff up but there he is doing the very same thing.

Last edited by Osem; 21-02-2017 at 11:41.