View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 06:22   #47
Vieil Homme
Inactive

Vieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud ofVieil Homme has much to be proud of
re: Operation Yewtree

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Are you suggesting that deceased people should not have any allegations of child abuse allegations investigated?
Not having studied law but I can tell you when a person comes forward with allegations of sexual abuse and it is found the alleged person is dead no further action is taken. My knowledge comes from voluntary work with Barnardo's and running a website about the old homes of Dr Barnardo's so I do get a few emails alleging abuse of one thing or another.

Two points: I remember seeing the satirical panel game show Have I got News For You where Paul Merton made some scathing remarks about Jimmy Saville and young girls. Angus Deayton as the presenter at the time who also had a few words to say. there is a link if you want to find the script.

My last one was when I had taken some scouts and cubs to Boyed Field Scout Camp, Henlow in the early 80s. I was instructed that the boys were not allowed to be alone with Jimmy Saville if he was seen running around the grounds.

The scouting association don't normally act on word of mouth but good evidence.
Vieil Homme is offline   Reply With Quote