View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 00:32   #46
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
re: Operation Yewtree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Personally,I don't know whether I think he was a paedophile or not. I think his personal life was a little weird but that does not mean he was a paedophile, any more than it did (say) for Kenneth Williams or Frankie Howerd.

I hope that, if he is, this documentary helps his victims get closure. If he isn't, ITV have just launched an attack on someone who has probably raised more cash for charities than almost anyone else in the country.

Either way, I hope the charities he was involved with are not too badly damaged by this.

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:29 ----------

Indeed, I have it on good authority that Bruce Forsyth can actually be quite moody, and I know at least one ex-camera supervisor who absolutely refused to work with Ruby Wax because she only ever treated him like dirt.
I honestly don't think his charities will suffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Justin Lee Collins isn't stinking of roses right now either
I can't abide that idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Really? Have you read what you've posted? You've said that people should have their guilt exposed whether they are alive or dead. How the hell can anyone be guilty if their side of the story has not been considered, or even heard?
Many people are found guilty in a court of law in their absence.

Are you suggesting that deceased people should not have any allegations of child abuse allegations investigated?

You're focussing too much on the terminology that i've used- I thought that, following a recent development, being pedantic was now a thing of the past on here
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote